• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I want to trade my HG SA DCs for nice pre-code...

17 posts in this topic

....nice pre-code horror and sci-fi.

I have access to a large (1000+ books) original owner collection of Superhero DCs from 1960-1965 and I would be willing to buy any from the OO in order to trade them for the stuff I need. Many of the books from this collection fall into the 8.5-9.2 range, including some copies that are likely top census. If you want nice SA DCs, and have nice pre-code to trade, shoot me a PM.

Not looking to sell these guys, so please only let me know if you have stuff to trade.

Want to trade for cash?

Ken

No, but I will trade for the Famous Funnies you just snagged while I was trying to figure out how to finance the purchase. hm

Not looking to sell these guys, so please only let me know if you have stuff to trade.

Want to trade for cash?

Ken

No, but I will trade for the Famous Funnies you just snagged while I was trying to figure out how to finance the purchase. hm

Discover_VISA_AE_Mastercard.jpg

:baiting:

Want to trade for cash?

Ken

Discover_VISA_AE_Mastercard.jpg

:baiting:

I was on my way out the door to go to class when I saw the books. :(

I wish I could find collections where I live :sorry:

There is a 4,000 book collection in New York that I was offered late last month......... :baiting:

I guess I'm not looking hard enough :insane:

All it took was one little question on an eBay auction..........