• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Begging to be goofed with....

22 posts in this topic

Cherry Poptart is a very funny comic, once you get past the obvious Betty and Veronica screwing references. Some of the late Cherry's are an absolute riot (although the infamous one with Cherry and her mom went a little over the top).

But if you want a well-written UG, try Omaha the Cat Dancer. Fabulous stuff.

Preaching to the choir here, Dan. I own every issue of both titles... shocked.gif

And though it pushes the decency line, the one-page appearance of her younger sister Cinnamon is hilarious... grin.gif

I am glad they are finally doing a full reprint of #1 in December (as Cherry Prime), the first time the entire book has ever been reprinted, plus a little new material.

"Is this a sexist comic book? I dunno. But I know what I like."

And we are in complete agreement on Omaha. It's a well-written book about real life, plain and simple. The sex and nudity are incidental, just as they are in real life... or at least should be...