• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comics and Sets FS - Minis, $1 books, Cheap Shipping!

45 posts in this topic

I will be adding to this thread for the next day or two, in a committed effort to pare down and focus my collection a little --- hope you'll find something you like. I want to encourage you all to take these drekky books treasures off my hands, so I will ship lower than cost: $5 for a Priority Flat-Rate box filled with as many books as will fit, and half-actual-price for US Mail to Canada and International! :banana: If you want me to ship Media Mail instead, just let me know. Only wanna buy a few? No problem, I can usually send 1st Class envelope btwn cardboard for a measly $2.

:takeit: rules, PM with questions or offers . . . I want these gone, so I'll be extending extra discounts to anyone purchasing mutliples. (thumbs u

Update --- everything in this FS thread is now:

25_off_left_yellow.png

Let's start off with some Danger Girl :news:SOLD --- c'mon, you know you want 'em!

Danger Girl Special - Dynamic Forces with COA, NM, $6

Danger Girl 3-D Special with Glasses, NM- (small crease near bottom of spine), $3

Danger Girl Special flip cover, VF- (spine creases), $1.50 Note: this is one comic, scans show front + back.

Danger Girl #1, VF- (spine creases) and #2, NM, $3 each or both for $5

Danger Girl - Viva Las Danger, NM-, $2

Danger Girl - Hawaiian Punch, NM, $2

Danger Girl - The Dangerous Collection, NM- (1st printing) $4

Danger Girl - Back in Black Mini, 1-2-3-4 (complete series), NM, $6 for the set

In a "Danger-ous" mood? Take all 12 of these Danger Girl books off my hands for just $28 shipped. :news:SOLD

Next up --- Crisis on Infinite Earths! For the life of me, I have no idea how I lost #9, but here are the rest, and they're priced to go. I do have extras of #4 and #5 which I will thow in --- so, 4 + 5 = 9, right? lol Would like to sell these as a set only.

These aren't all HG, by the way --- grades are as follows:

1 (VF+), 2 (VF+), 3 (VF+), 4 (NM), 5 (NM), 6 (F+), 7 (VF), 8 (VF+), 10 (F+), 11 (F+), 12 (VF)

PRICE REDUCED! :gossip:

th_Crisis-1.jpg th_Crisis-2.jpg th_Crisis-3.jpg th_Crisis-4.jpg th_Crisis-5.jpg th_Crisis-6.jpg

th_Crisis-7.jpg th_Crisis-8.jpg th_Crisis-10.jpg th_Crisis-11.jpg th_Crisis-12.jpg

Asking just $16 $12 for the set!

Next batch are DCs, and all #1 issues. All are in NM, except for: Black Lightning #1 (F, diagonal crease); DC 1st Issue Special #1 (F, diagonal crease); DC 1st Issue Special #5 (VF); Secret Society #1 (F/VF).

Pricing on this set of 16 1st issues is:

$1.00 per book, or

$3 for any 5 books, or

$15 for the whole lot!

th_SSSV-1.jpg th_DC-5.jpg th_DC-1.jpg th_BL-1.jpg

th_Camelot-1.jpg th_Vigilante-1.jpg th_DP-1.jpg th_Catwoman-1.jpg

th_GLCorps-1.jpg th_Flash-1.jpg th_Firestorm-1.jpg th_Beetle-1.jpg

th_Shazam-1.jpg th_Checkmate-sk-1.jpg th_Checkmate-1.jpg th_Atom-1.jpg

No pics of the stuff in this post --- but I'll gladly send you a scan if you ask. All in the VF to NM range, unless noted. For this batch:

50¢ per book, or

$5 for any 12 books, or

make me an offer for larger numbers/whole lot!

Marvel Knights 1

Marvel Mystery Comics, 48-page 65th anniversary reprint

Marvel Comics Presents 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 76, 77, 79

Heroes for Hire (2006) 1, 1 (2nd Print), 2, 3, 4

Enginehead 1

The Exterminators 1

Father & Son 1

The Goon 25¢ issue

Hellboy 25¢ issue

The Innocents 1

Powers (Icon) 1 (Vol. 2, 2004)

Ronin Hood FCBD edition

Stormwatch 1

Darkness/Tomb Raider DF 1 (1st printing, 2005)

Witchblade/Tomb Raider DF 1 (1st printing, 2005)

Trigger 1 (Vertigo)

Adventure Comics 384 (2.0 reader)

Adventure Comics 459 (4.0 reader)

Adventure Comics 460 (4.0 reader)

Adventure Comics 464 (4.0 reader)

Adventure Comics 465 (4.0 reader)

Adventure Comics 466 (4.0 reader)

Micronauts 56, 57

Mutant X 1 (F/VF price sticker adhesive)

Rom 56, 57

Marvel Movie Showcase (Star Wars adaptation) 1, 2

Thing 1 (2006)

Thor Son of Asgard 1

Weapon X 1

Wild Thing 1

X-men 2009 1

X2 movie adaptation

Good morning! I thought everything would be sold by the time I checked this morning?!? lol

Anyway, moving right along . . . time for a complete run of Identity Crisis :news:SOLD , with multiple variants. These are all solid NM copies --- the regular covers were read once (by me), and the sketch covers and red cover printings have not been cracked open at all.

Very nice set, 17 books altogether, and some of the best Modern reading available IMHO.

Asking $25 for the lot, or make me an offer. :news:SOLD

Good morning! I thought everything would be sold by the time I checked this morning?!? lol

Anyway, moving right along . . . time for a complete run of Identity Crisis, with multiple variants. These are all solid NM copies --- the regular covers were read once (by me), and the sketch covers and red cover printings have not been cracked open at all.

th_IC-1-reg.jpg th_IC-1-neg.jpg th_IC-1-3rd.jpg th_IC-1-4th.jpg

th_IC-2-reg.jpg th_IC-2-sketch.jpg th_IC-2-3rd.jpg

th_IC-3-reg.jpg th_IC-3-red.jpg th_IC-4-reg.jpg th_IC-4-red.jpg

th_IC-5-reg.jpg th_IC-5-red.jpg th_IC-6-reg.jpg th_IC-6-red.jpg th_IC-7-reg.jpg th_IC-7-red.jpg

Very nice set, 17 books altogether, and some of the best Modern reading available IMHO.

Asking $25 for the lot, or make me an offer.

:takeit:

Alright, things are moving a little bit now :banana:

Next up: a near-complete run of the most under-estimated magazine I know: Marvel Comics Epic Illustrated Magazine (thumbs u If you haven't read this stuff, you are really missing out --- amazing sci-fi, fantasy, etc, story-telling, with some truly amazing artists. Just check out the painted covers by Frazetta (#1), Neal Adams (#6), and Suydam (#34)!

This lot consists of #1 thru #14, #17, and #22 thru #34 (which was the last issue). Most are in the VF range, with quite a few easily NM. The only "problem" issues are: #7 (coverless, otherwise complete), and #1 (some tape residue on the cover in the title block). Also, please note that these aren't individually bagged/boarded. I never did get around to buying magazine bags for them. But, I will definitely bulk-bag them in larger plastic before boxing to ship.

I haven't scanned them all, but here is a good sampling of some of my favorite covers from the set:

th_Epic-1.jpg th_Epic-2.jpg th_Epic-3.jpg th_Epic-4.jpg th_Epic-5.jpg th_Epic-6.jpg

th_Epic-8.jpg th_Epic-25.jpg th_Epic-26.jpg th_Epic-32.jpg th_Epic-33.jpg th_Epic-34.jpg

That's a total of 28 issues, and many hours of gorgeous art and wonderful reading! Would like to sell these as a set --- but if they don't move, I will later offer them individually.

Asking $75 $60 shipped to USA for the set (they're kinda heavy). Since these are heavy and won't fit in a flat-rate international box, I'd likely have to charge more for shipping elsewhere --- PM me, and I'll work up the best shipping rate possible.

OK, football's over, and the Giants' kicker is relieved he finally made a FG lol

Why don't you celebrate by buying a slab or two? These 5 slabbed books are available for $20 $16 each, shipped in a priority box! Or, make my day and buy all 5 for $75 shipped! :banana:

Infinite Crisis #1, Jim Lee Cover, CGC 9.8

IC-1a.jpg

Infinite Crisis #1, George Perez Cover, CGC 9.8

IC-1b.jpg

JLA Classified #1, CGC 9.8

JLA-1.jpg

JSA Classified #1, Sketch Cover, CGC 9.8

JSA-1.jpg

Justice #6, Alex Ross Atom Cover, CGC 9.8

Justice-6.jpg

Alright --- this morning, I'll be adding some mid- to late-Bronze Age Hulks and Thors. These will mostly fall somewhere between reader copies and HG copies, averaging in the F/VF range. Priced to move! :banana:

First up, 4 Hulks --- $2 each, or $6 for the lot:

th_Hulk-184.jpg th_Hulk-190.jpg th_Hulk-191.jpg th_Hulk-196.jpg

First up, 10 higher-grade Simonson Thors, all in the VF+ to NM- range --- $2.50 each, or $20 for the lot:

Thor #337 (1st Simonson Thor and 1st Beta Ray Bill), #338, #339, #340, #342

th_Thor-337.jpg th_Thor-338.jpg th_Thor-339.jpg th_Thor-340.jpg th_Thor-342.jpg

Thor #343, #344, #345, #346, #373

th_Thor-343.jpg th_Thor-344.jpg th_Thor-345.jpg th_Thor-346.jpg th_Thor-373.jpg

Maybe some of you missed these on the newsstand --- Anita Blake Vampire Hunter. These are all in NM+ --- will try to sell these as a lot first: $25 shipped!:

Anita Blake "Guilty Pleasures" #1, #2, #3, plus Dabel Brothers Sampler

th_ABlake-1.jpg th_ABlake-2.jpg th_ABlake-3.jpg th_ABlake-Sampler.jpg

Anita Blake Vampire Hunter, #1 and #2 (of 2), PLUS awesome (gratuitous) Marvel Zombie Variant!

th_AB-1.jpg th_AB-2.jpg th_AB-2a.jpg