• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GRADING CONTEST: ROUND 17

143 posts in this topic

So tell me, was it the stains? Is that what killed it?

I saw the stains, and I did wonder whether they might be fatal, but I decided they were so small that they couldn't completely destroy an otherwise 9.0 book... :insane:

See Joey's image. Lots of flaws on this book even without the water spots. The fanned top left back corner is a killer.

Joey's image helps a lot, but I honestly can't see anyone griping about this grade . . . even those of us that missed it :grin: Hindsite is a wonderful thing (I TOLD you the Giants were going to beat the Packers! lol )

I nailed it. So CGC was correct in their assessment. lol

lol(worship)

I saw the stains, and I did wonder whether they might be fatal, but I decided they were so small that they couldn't completely destroy an otherwise 9.0 book... :insane:

See Joey's image. Lots of flaws on this book even without the water spots. The fanned top left back corner is a killer.

Joey's image helps a lot, but I honestly can't see anyone griping about this grade . . . even those of us that missed it :grin: Hindsite is a wonderful thing (I TOLD you the Giants were going to beat the Packers! lol )

lol(worship)

(thumbs u

Yeah.

Those guys in Florida finally got one right! :sumo: