• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TSF's Big Sales Thread: Everything Except Cerebus PRICES REDUCED!!!

158 posts in this topic

I had an "interesting" weekend as I stated in the "Announcement Thread". Basically that means that I may not be living in Vegas much longer. I could be gone in anywhere from 2 - 6 months. That being said, it's time to sell off everything I have except the Cerebus comics. There will be a mixture of everything, including all of my Dave Stevens and Bettie Page books. The books will be priced aggressively as I want to move as much as I can. I was going to wait until the VCC to sell everything but will be in Houston that weekend.

As always I will accept Paypal and just post the little :takeit: guy. Feel free to make offers too.

NOW TAKE 25% OFF OF EVERYTHING LEFT EXCEPT THE FRAMED PIECES!!!

Care to elaborate on what made the weekend "interesting"?

Jim

I am in the process of entering a management program and may be getting promoted out of it soon. It's just in the beginning stages. I may be going back to the midwest. I found out about it this weekend when I had lunch with my boss.