• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM DD 158

24 posts in this topic

8.5 IMO...

Anyone store books in boxes with backing boards that were too long, then stack then and find out 20 years later that you've got a slight curve to your books?

I have always stacked my books on end in the boxes. Living in a NY apartment as a kid space was at a premium and long boxes took up less space on edge.

VF

Tell me more..... hm

Front cover is sweet and the bindery chip at the top or crease at the bottom will not impact the grade. Unless you tell me otherwise, I am guessing those are 6 creases on the spine area of the back cover, and one seems to be about 2 1/2 inches long.

You're dead on. What's interesting is that those NCB creases were caused post-slabbing. The book was an old label CGC 9.2. Book suffered impact to the top & bottom of the spine....which caused the spine to kink .

Conspiracist :roflmao:

VF

Tell me more..... hm

Front cover is sweet and the bindery chip at the top or crease at the bottom will not impact the grade. Unless you tell me otherwise, I am guessing those are 6 creases on the spine area of the back cover, and one seems to be about 2 1/2 inches long.

You're dead on. What's interesting is that those NCB creases were caused post-slabbing. The book was an old label CGC 9.2. Book suffered impact to the top & bottom of the spine....which caused the spine to kink .

Conspiracist :roflmao:

:screwy: