• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Copper Collection

96 posts in this topic

you always have had a great eye for books, and this has been a nostalgic & fun thread to see!

Thanks! :acclaim:

Here are a few early Gladstone issues w/ art and/or stories and/or covers by Don Rosa:

dda8.jpg

dda12.jpg

I love the Cap and DD stuff. The batman 429 is classic. Makes me wanna ship out my miller Daredevil books I have like 3-6 copies of 178 through the end. And the Cap annual #8 was a great cover. Sweet books

Thanks - glad you like them! :)

Here is Detective #569 w/ a great Alan Davis joker cover:

det569.jpg

and Detective #572 w/ a classic Michael Kaluta cover:

det572.jpg

Thanks for the kind words guys!

Here is a book I won from Heritage about 2 weeks ago:

bat400-2.jpg

This is a tough book in high grade. One of my collecting goals is to get a 9.8 and to get a copy (not the 9.8) signed by everyone involved. I still need about 1/2 the signatures; Stephen King is going to be a tough one. One of my all-time favorite covers.

If you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay for it? That is a beautiful copy.

If you don't mind a non-sig series book signed by King he will sign a book for you if you send it to him. His only rule is that he will only ever sign one book for someone and his wife keeps a file of everyone who's ever sent a book to be signed.