• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Copper Collection

96 posts in this topic

Awesome cover! Dave Stevens at his finest.

I thought I had this won Sunday night on Ebay. But somebody snagged it at the last second. They bidnipped my bidnip. Went for a little over GPA.

:gossip: AuctionMagic :sorry:

I thought I had this won Sunday night on Ebay. But somebody snagged it at the last second. They bidnipped my bidnip. Went for a little over GPA.

Looks like a great program. I still have about 40 free snipes on BidNip. When those are gone, I will give AuctionMagic a shot.

Looks like a great program. I still have about 40 free snipes on BidNip. When those are gone, I will give AuctionMagic a shot.

It's a little sketchy/quirky sometimes (as in not working), I use esnipe for stuff I would yell out loud about not getting the bid off on time. But AuctionMagic is nice for all the other stuff and for tracking/archiving outside the eBay system.

Here are 3 classic Captain America books I just won from Heritage:

2 w/ Deathlok covers by Mike Zeck

capt286.jpg

capt287.jpg

and my favorite cover by Mike Zeck

capt284.jpg

:applause: Sweet covers. I have a hard time determining my fave of the three. If I had to pick, I'd probably go with 284 also.

Posted elsewhere recently, but here are Fish Police #1 and #2:

I just rescanned the first issue, so here they are again:

fp1.jpg

fp2.jpg,

and I also scanned the back cover to Elflord #1, so here both covers are:

elflord1.jpg

elflord1b.jpg