• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2008 GRADING CONTEST : ROUND 19

66 posts in this topic

I asked all my questions and was originally going to go 9.6 then I looked at the back again and saw that mark which Nik told was light dirt soiling. Then I didn't know how much CGC would take off for that and I only knocked it down a half grade! Almost soiled myself when I saw I got it right!

(worship) I stuck with the 9.6 (without any silly questions). :grin:

You look pizzed off in your avatar... (shrug)

(I should say more than usual... :jokealert:)

Seriously, XLNT showing...

I asked all my questions and was originally going to go 9.6 then I looked at the back again and saw that mark which Nik told was light dirt soiling. Then I didn't know how much CGC would take off for that and I only knocked it down a half grade! Almost soiled myself when I saw I got it right!

Just asked a bunch more silly questions for Round 20 too! They seemed to work for me. :)

Just asked a bunch more silly questions for Round 20 too! They seemed to work for me. :)

The secret to your success . . . ???:grin:

The secret to your success . . . ???:grin:

My secret is just a great run of luck! I wish I had the cash to go down to Foxwoods right now, maybe I'd only lose half of it! :tonofbricks: