• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EsquireComics.com SPECIAL DISCOUNTED GA Forum Sale

8 posts in this topic

Payment Methods: At this time I accept, personal checks, postal money orders, bank cashier checks, wire transfers, and paypal. All checks and money orders should be made payable to EsquireComics.

Shipping Policy: Domestic shipping and insurance is FREE. Please inquire about International shipping.

My Return Policy: I certainly believe you will be happy with your purchase. However, your personal satisfaction is very important to me. If for any reason you wish to return your purchase, you may do so. In fact, unlike the vast majority of dealers, I am even willing to accept returns on CGC graded books. However, you must notify me in writing within three (3) calendar days of receiving the book that you desire to return it, and you must ship it back to me within seven (7) calendar days. All associated costs for returning the book must be borne by the purchaser. And, of course, the book must be returned in the same condition it was received.

Grading Guarantee: As noted above, any book may be returned if dissatisfied, even if CGC graded. I do not endorse any third-party grade assigned to a particular book. Any books sold on this site that are known to be restored, pressed or underwent prior enhancements or modifications will have that information openly disclosed.

Time Payments: I am willing to entertain time payment plans for sales over $1,000.00. No interest will be charged. A non-refundable deposit must be made, and all books will remain in my possession until full payment is received. Please contact me to discuss specific terms.

First :takeit: takes it!

This sale runs from January 24, 2008 - January 31, 2008.

Four Color #9 (Dell, 1942)

For you Barks' fans out there, here is the milestone issue of his very first Donald Duck story, "Donald Duck Finds Pirate Gold." This is by far the most highly prized comic of this series! Barks drew the cover as well as the interior art.

In 2002, a copy in this grade sold for $11,500.00!

Asking Price: $11,000.00

SPECIAL FORUM PRICE: $9,500.00

FC9.jpg

FC9b.jpg

More Fun Comics #46 (1939)

Full page ad for 1939 New York World's Fair comic. Creig Flessel cover.

Second highest certified copy. The top copy, of course, is the Edgar Church copy and that is safely tucked away in my private collection. So this is the best copy available!

Asking Price: $2,750.00

SPECIAL FORUM DISCOUNTED PRICE: $2,100.00

THIS IS BELOW GUIDE!!!

MoreFun46.jpg

MoreFun46b.jpg

World's Finest Comics #2 (1941)

This second squarebound issue of the title (formerly World's Best Comics) is tough to find in high grade, and you won't find any copy better than this highest graded copy.

Asking Price: $3,200.00

SPECIAL FORUM DISCOUNTED PRICE: $2,800.00

THIS PRICE IS BELOW GUIDE!!!!

WorldsFinest2.jpg

WorldsFinest2Back.jpg

For you Barks' fans out there, here is the milestone issue of his very first Donald Duck story, "Donald Duck Finds Pirate Gold." This is by far the most highly prized comic of this series! Barks drew the cover as well as the interior art.

Mark, this is a beauty. One of my grails. Can you do like a 10 year time payment? :devil:

Mark, this is a beauty. One of my grails. Can you do like a 10 year time payment? :devil:

hm