• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Marvel Villain Survivor Series - ROUND 18 - The Sinister 6

The Marvel Villain Survivor Series Round 18 - The Sinister 6  

255 members have voted

1. 1. The Marvel Villain Survivor Series Round 18 - The Sinister 6

39 posts in this topic

Its getting tougher.

I went with Galactus because he just doesn't belong in a goup of villians. He is no more a villian than I am for stepping on an anthill,or for killing millions of bacteria with a swig of mouthwash.

Second was The Red Skull. The man had his hands on the cosmic cube and all he did was steal Captain Americas' body?

From the beginning I was expecting it to come down to Dr Doom, Green Goblin and Magneto. I was wondering if the Red Skrull might sneak in there as he is a pretty important character in the Marvel universe especially with the new storylines.

Round 17 found overwhelming support to throw Doc Ock, and to a lesser extent, Loki off this list. (Both are potential #2 seeds.) Round 18 will complete the possible #2 seeds. This will be the last 2 vote round. The Final 4 will be singular votes.

So, with this Sinister 6, vote off your 2 LEAST FAVORITE villains left. This will go until Saturday night around 8:00 pm Eastern time. The voting has definetly ramped up, probably due to the smaller list and "bigger guns".

I find it ridiculous that Galactus is going to beat out the Red Skull. A big dork wiith a TV antenna on his head who really has had one significant storyline ever, and the most important part of the story is the introduction of another character. Does anybody really buy FF #48 because it is Galactus' first appearance or is it mostly due to the Surfer? He is piggybacker.

Its getting tougher.

I went with Galactus because he just doesn't belong in a goup of villians. He is no more a villian than I am for stepping on an anthill,or for killing millions of bacteria with a swig of mouthwash.

Second was The Red Skull. The man had his hands on the cosmic cube and all he did was steal Captain Americas' body?

he also gave himself golden armor which in inevitably led to his downfall.

Looks like we're heading towards a faceoff between Dr Doom and Magneto zzz

Would you prefer a faceoff between the Eel and the Zodiac Cartel? (shrug)