• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Holy Hannah a HOLE HUGE HUNK of HAPPY H Comics;) Cheap;) MORE added

98 posts in this topic

Harvey Hits #9 (Richie Rich)

Hot Stuff #26

Hot Stuff #10

Hot Stuff #16

Hot Stuff #18

Devil Kids #7

Have sold! :news::busy::banana:

The Hulks are still available, the Hot Rods, Howard the Ducks,a few of the HOM #137, the Marvel Bunny, Home Run,Huckleberrys, Phantom Harvey Hits, Puffnstuff and the Gold Keys are still available. If anyone needs a more specific list, let me know, but THANK YOU for the purchases...to all who have purchased so far:)

But I can't sell you the ones from the other photo...someone else has dibs on them and I'm KEEPING some...you are too cute...and no, you can not have the RED Jumbo comic, either...;) Do you think you can just go around charming poor defenseless women out of their comics? :angel:

I expect sweet thumbnails on your VCC booth

If I HAVE a VCC booth...this time, and I have thumbnails, it will be because of your wonderful instruction sheet! Thanks ! :foryou::foryou:

:foryou:

I expect sweet thumbnails on your VCC booth

If I HAVE a VCC booth...this time, and I have thumbnails, it will be because of your wonderful instruction sheet! Thanks ! :foryou::foryou:

:foryou:

:mad:

Pizz off, HD #1