• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Holy Hannah a HOLE HUGE HUNK of HAPPY H Comics;) Cheap;) MORE added

98 posts in this topic

I always laugh when someone spells Huge "Hugh" on Ebay, so I hope someone else got the joke:)

I'm going through a part of my collection that I really never look at anymore..about 10 boxes, so ...I'll be putting up some books during the next few weeks. I think I'm going backwards in time and these are just too new for me...even though they are not really new at all:)

What I plan to do, is list them here individually, to give the boarders the first shot, after that, I'll list them on Ebay in small lots starting at $.99 so, feel free to visit me there if these prices are too high (although I priced them pretty low, I hope:)

Tonight's group will be mostly books starting with the Letter H, why? I haven't a clue, it's just the box I pulled out;)

Shipping is $3.00 media boxed, in the US for up to 6 books, over 6 books,$5.00. Priority is at cost. I can get about 6 books safely in a flat rate envelope. If you buy so many books that you need a flat rate box, I'll send them for $8.00. Everything includes insurance and tracking. The insurance is private insurance, the tracking is the PO.

I take Paypal, checks or Money Orders and always include some extra stuff:)

Oh, and :takeit: rules...but PMs are welcome

Harvey's Hits #18, this was a distributor's return, hard to find, but it's got moisture damage from being stored for 50 or more years on a damp floor. 1" tear on the right edge. 2.0 $3.00

back is much nicer..

harveyHits100001.jpg