• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Holy Hannah a HOLE HUGE HUNK of HAPPY H Comics;) Cheap;) MORE added

98 posts in this topic

Ive heard of im even though he was before my time. Matter of fact a few weeks ago I sold my Stan "The Man" Musial baseball autograph bat. (thumbs u

My Father in Law and my Dad, used to call him, Stan the MAN...(so I don't think that started with Stan Lee;) hm

Hot Stuff #16 This is another book with distributor's ink. I got it, from the warehouse (although I think this was the only copy I saw) so it was not read, but there is that ink on the spine. With the ink, I figure 4.0, Guide is $16.00 bin $8.00

hotstuff160001-1.jpg

Hot Stuff #18, VG, Guide is $16.00 (no ink on this one) Bin is $8.00

hotstuff180001.jpg

Devil Kids #7 (yes, I know it doesn't start with H, but it's pink and it matched;) 4.0 Guide is $16.00, Bin is $8.00

devilkids70001-2.jpg

Hot Stuff Sizzlers, Giant Size, #4, about 3. 5(small tear lower left) Guide is $14.00 , bin is $8.00

hotstuffsiz40001.jpg

Gold Key, Huey Dewey and Louie, Junion Woodchucks.

Well, I almost got the thumbnails in rows...I'd like to sell this lot as a lot, 14 books 19-22 have new story boards by Barks.

as listed, a few scans are missing, but they all have nice pages, nice color and gloss. If there is a scan you need that I missed, just let me know.

Guide for the lot is $122.00 Bin price is $55. 00 shipped.

#19. 3.0 (nice but there is a lower staple pop

#20 3.0

#21 6.0

#21 8.0

#22 3.0

#25 6.5

#26 6.5

#27 8.0

#28 6.0

#29 2.0 (small piece of tape)

#31 6.5 (2)

#37 7.0

#38 6.5

th_huey200001.jpg th_huey190001.jpg th_huey380001.jpg

th_huey280001.jpg th_huey270001.jpg

th_huey220001.jpg th_huey390001.jpg th_huey290001.jpg

g[/img][/url]

th_huey260001.jpg th_huey270001.jpg th_huey210001.jpg

th_huey280001.jpg

th_huey280002.jpg

th_huey210002.jpg

th_huey310001.jpg

H. R. Pufnstuf #8, 6.0 a decent copy. guide is $36.00 Bin i s$17.00

huffandstuff0001.jpg

That show was so trippy. I remember how much it creeped me out as a child.

Yeah, we used to endlessly joke about that show. Who knows what Sid & Marty Krofft were doing when they came up with that show -- Pufnstuf perhaps?

Jack

H. R. Pufnstuf #8, 6.0 a decent copy. guide is $36.00 Bin i s$17.00

huffandstuff0001.jpg

That show was so trippy. I remember how much it creeped me out as a child.

Yeah, we used to endlessly joke about that show. Who knows what Sid & Marty Krofft were doing when they came up with that show -- Pufnstuf perhaps?

Jack

I of course, NEVER gave that a thought... :angel:

I think I'm about out of H's unless I do a Haunt of Fear an it might scare the little ducks...

Hit Comic sold, anyone else? :busy::banana:

:applause: Told ya so! ;)

thanks Scrooge:) wanna be my good luck, Charm;) ?

The following books have sold:) :busy::banana:

The Hiding Place , Christian Spire, I think it's a one shot? 4.0, Guide iis $4.00 , bin $1.50

Headline Comics Vol 10, #1, Good is $19.00, this obviously is not good...another distributor's copy, but with several Hitler stories inside. $5.00

House of Mystery #125...Great monster cover, some indentations from using it as a pad under a drawing or something...around 4.0, guide is $18.00 $7.00

House of Mystery #118 Gorilla covers, or giant apes? Some spine splits, , around 2.5, $4.00

Henry Aldrich #11, foxing on the back cover and a very small piece off (less than 1 inch) $1.50

High Adventure #1, another book that was a distributor return...moisture damage upper right, still 2.0, guide is $5.00 ..$2.50

One More, another Hulk #5, I only want to sell ONE of them, but I thought perhaps someone would rather have the less expensive one. This one is apparent VG with some amatuer restoration, like extra staples, a tiny bit of "color touch" and a small piece of tape. I don't have it here, so I can't do a back scan, but the back looks nice. When I purchased it at a show, it had a note that said staples replaced, but I think its' just extra staples. A bargain at $110.00

hulk5.jpg

Nice book!, you are pulling stuff outta the woodwork on this thread.

I think I just might have to buy a Hot Stuff for me, I mean Ellen.. did I say Me?, I meant Ellen doh!

btw...thanks for the H.R. Puffnstuff image.. Ellen was on my lap while surfing your thread and asked me.. "whats that?"

Nice book!, you are pulling stuff outta the woodwork on this thread.

I think I just might have to buy a Hot Stuff for me, I mean Ellen.. did I say Me?, I meant Ellen doh!

btw...thanks for the H.R. Puffnstuff image.. Ellen was on my lap while surfing your thread and asked me.. "whats that?"

Well, I tried to find some children's books, and Ellen NEEDS some;) that was the idea:) Puffnstuff, looks kind of like the Muppets doesn't it?

I think my next thread is going to be War ...a different tactic;)