• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Edgar Church (Mile High) copy of Dear Lonely Heart 6 CGC 7.5 for sale

63 posts in this topic

Some others I have for sale are:

Blue Circle 6 regular edition G -- Gerber 8 (says in Gerber "May Not Exist) $100

Blue Circle 6 variant edition G -- NOT LISTED ANYWHERE -- Neither Overstreet NOR Gerber lists this one (the regular edition is a Gerber 8 and it's existence is questioned). I've got $200 in it and that's what I'll take for it.

Please email me for scans at greatonefrommatewan@yahoo.com.

Mike B.

Per PMs. :takeit:

Figured there'd be a BSD snatch one up soon. How's it going Mark?

Some others I have for sale are:

Blue Circle 6 regular edition G -- Gerber 8 (says in Gerber "May Not Exist) $100

Blue Circle 6 variant edition G -- NOT LISTED ANYWHERE -- Neither Overstreet NOR Gerber lists this one (the regular edition is a Gerber 8 and it's existence is questioned). I've got $200 in it and that's what I'll take for it.

Please email me for scans at greatonefrommatewan@yahoo.com.

Mike B.

Per PMs. :takeit:

Figured there'd be a BSD snatch one up soon. How's it going Mark?

Unbelievably busy. Too much legal work. Trying to get a ton of motions finalized before going back out to Camp Pendleton in a couple of weeks in preparation for the Haditha trial. Barely spending time with comics. :(

But at least keeping a quick eye on the boards to not let any beauties slip on by. (thumbs u