• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dale Roberts Comics CGC High Grade Silver Sale!

43 posts in this topic

That's a pretty nice #63... WP!!!! hm ....
Do it, Thomas! You know you want to!

already SOLD to yours truly :banana:

:banana: I so missed that you bought that. I just worked 12 hours in a row. Ugh!

I am right there with you. I worked all weekend long on my ad for the Pedigree book. Ad deadline was today, so that means progress is being made.....I actually think it will make it out this year, maybe even this spring.

FF #61 CGC 9.2 #170.00

ff61cgc92.jpg

Wonder why the Sandman always changed into a different costume when fighting Spidey as opposed to when he fought the FF solo or along side the Frightful Four?

Just another stoopid question to make you go hm

FF #61 CGC 9.2 #170.00

ff61cgc92.jpg

Wonder why the Sandman always changed into a different costume when fighting Spidey as opposed to when he fought the FF solo or along side the Frightful Four?

Just another stoopid question to make you go hm

It's all about the fashion in the super world....., :cool:

Gonna have any 8.5 TTAs coming? :)

Not right now. This was from a value tier submission that I did out of my backup inventory, just to see what I might get. I have another couple of hundred books in right now, so hopefully will be posting more soon. Thanks