• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Message board day of amnesty.

231 posts in this topic

[ Equal treatment for all, unless they are hilarious, like Sho 'Nuff, who should get a pass.

CAL :sumo:

I agree CAL.

Ah a little bromance in the early evening :baiting:

I'm wearing them down, bit by bit.

[ Equal treatment for all, unless they are hilarious, like Sho 'Nuff, who should get a pass.

I agree CAL.

If I can can be serious for just 1 min.Do you think Sho will ever be reinstated?

Dennis

ok serious time over

I agree CAL.

If I can can be serious for just 1 min.Do you think Sho will ever be reinstated?

Dennis

ok serious time over

I don't think so. If it was worldsbestcomics, or someone else with some influence with CGC, maybe, but not with just me. :juggle:

I agree CAL.

Dennis

ok serious time over

I don't think so. If it was worldsbestcomics, or someone else with some influence with CGC, maybe, but not with just me. :juggle:

I concur.

I agree CAL.

Thus Spake Zarathustra... (:

That's pretty good, TR. You'll get more applause with dickjokes from this crowd, though. :baiting:

I agree CAL.

That's pretty good, TR. You'll get more applause with dickjokes from this crowd, though. :baiting:

I , for one am easily entertained .... :whistle:

I agree CAL.

I , for one am easily entertained .... :whistle:

Thanks for making my point, Hooksie.