• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is She-Hulk THAT unpopular?

47 posts in this topic

I would pay about $20 + ship for a 9.8 white pages... 9.9 is nice but frankly the seller is out of his gord trying to sell it at that price... if you are the seller frankly grow a pair & stick it up for $10... then you will see what its really worth if that! I'd have to say that she hulk is unpopular at best because she keeps on changing titles and never really does anything important in the comics other than say having random flings with people which is only good for a laugh :P I must say I am enjoying her current run highly how ever it will never really amount to anything

I would pay about $20 + ship for a 9.8 white pages... 9.9 is nice but frankly the seller is out of his gord trying to sell it at that price... if you are the seller frankly grow a pair & stick it up for $10... then you will see what its really worth if that! I'd have to say that she hulk is unpopular at best because she keeps on changing titles and never really does anything important in the comics other than say having random flings with people which is only good for a laugh :P I must say I am enjoying her current run highly how ever it will never really amount to anything

I'm not the seller... if it were my book, and I posted this thread it would be about the lamest attempt to garner bids that I can think of.

Instead, my question was genuine. I guess she just isn't as important as I thought she was.