• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is She-Hulk THAT unpopular?

47 posts in this topic

hey, my LCS had a dime box into the late 90s. in it you would find great books like Deathlok Annual 1, of which I bought 10 copies, 9 of which were donated to some kids holiday charity drive where I made grab bags of my non-NC 17 type 90s drek.

his quarter box was actually pretty decent, in it I probably purchased virtually every non-key non-ASM/X-Men Marvel published from 1977-1982. admittedly, i also bought a lot of 90's drek out of there too.

hey, the 1 million copies printed of deathlok annual 1, of which only about 15 were actually read by anyone, had to go somewhere!

Maybe someone should make it their life's work to track down and destroy all the millions of copies of Deathlok Annual # 1 to make it a rare collectable. hm

maybe someone can buy them all up like AT #25....

At the time I think I was thinking "wow, look at how many pages of comic book I'm getting for ten cents! when deathlok comes back i can flip these for 50 cents each no problem!"

Yeah, I guess we've all had idea's like that. Then after a while, we realise the foolishness of youth. I remember buying bulk lots of comics to try and flog for profit, then realising that nobody actually wanted them. :P