• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WOOOHOO! Someone just popped all of the BIN's too F with me

62 posts in this topic

Like you mentioned early on, you wanted to wait and see if he was reimbursed by eBay first, which makes sense if your goal was to offset possible losses, like James.

Truth be told, I really didn't expect for the fund raiser to reach this amount. Maybe $200 or so. I thought it would be a cool idea though if he could keep the donations regardless of a possible reimbursement from eBay. Rick has always put in a great deal of effort busting scams, so it seemed fitting that he receive either assistance or an appreciation gift... whatever it turned out to be. That sentiment seems to be widespread.

Since Rick was the focus (and one taking a hit) many others, particularly Matt (Bonds) did not get all the credit they deserve for the same efforts. As always, the forum will correct any oversight and now the considerable funds raised can be spread around... and even more positive momentum has been created as Rick has already made it known he was going to do some other charitable things with some of the cash.

Either way... forumites always come through for those in need of help. I'm happy to be among this group.

thumbsup2.gif