• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fund Raiser for Rick (Speedjunkies)... Let's call it a over at $420... Nice Job!

135 posts in this topic

Thanks Rick (Deathlok).. you just "Demolished" the $100 barrier!

Can someone post Ricks Paypal ID?

Well...it is his EMAIL so perhaps it should be done through PMs!

Put me in for $5!

It may take 30 days or more for eBay to decide anything.

I may forget by then, so PM me his Paypal ID if eBay doesn't do the right thing!

thumbsup2.gif

Put me in for $5!

It may take 30 days or more for eBay to decide anything.

I may forget by then, so PM me his Paypal ID if eBay doesn't do the right thing!

thumbsup2.gif

Just PM'd you...

General Note to All:

the premise here on the thread is to donate >regardless< of the Ebay outcome for reasons mentioned. Anyone wishing to donate conditionally, please just catch up with Ricky down the road when this all plays out.

thanks...

893applaud-thumb.gif Actually Matt... you deserve some credit here as well for the same thing... as do a few others.

The Fund Raiser is to bring Rick fundss to cover potential losses suffered as a result of going after scammers in general. The latest is probably not, so we're trying to correct the problem. If ebay reimburses Rick, we want him to have the funds anyway as a gift for his unselfish efforts.

smile.gif