• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DC Bronze Age Horror for Cheap! Thread Closed

27 posts in this topic

This is scarier than any horror comic you will ever read...

whitney_houston_enquirer_01.jpg

YIKES! Whitney Houston!!!! :o:cry:

hm I think you're on to a new horror series here TSF. "Tales of the Crack" featuring Whitney Houston as the Crack Keeper. There could even be some cross promotion story lines with some mainstream super hero books. Now that Harry Osborn is back, he's going to have to get his fix from somebody.

This is scarier than any horror comic you will ever read...

whitney_houston_enquirer_01.jpg

YIKES! Whitney Houston!!!! :o:cry:

hm I think you're on to a new horror series here TSF. "Tales of the Crack" featuring Whitney Houston as the Crack Keeper. There could even be some cross promotion story lines with some mainstream super hero books. Now that Harry Osborn is back, he's going to have to get his fix from somebody.

lol You know we could even have her and Bobby Brown team up as a strung out dynamic duo! They could be Crack Whore and Bong Boy!

Here's what's left...

House of Mystery 208 F+ $4

Adventure Comics 431 VF- $13

House of Secrets 113 F $3

Secrets of Sinister House 9 F+ $5

Secrets of Haunted House 5 F $5

The total for all is $30 but if you take them all I can sell them to you for $21 shipped. :)