• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

INCREDIBLE HULK#181 CGC 9.6 WHITE PAGES FOR SALE!

40 posts in this topic

I sent him an email. Let's see what happens. hm I'm still accepting offers from forumites. I received one offer so far (that was much too low).

a forumite sent a lowball offer. stop the presses.

Gee man, that's quite a surprise.

haha...It seems you guys spend just as much time posting as you do writing your own jokes... or maybe not. :D

Some times it's funny to watch sales treads get derailed :roflmao:

I guess it's part of selling books here (shrug)

It's a VCC weekend so the volume of people trolling the marketplace is probably up 300%.

:shy:

Forum police in 3,2,1 ...

52467-flashinglights.gif

Maybe someone with Photoshop skills could put "CGC POLICE" on this.

Editing is easy how ever I have never worked with moving pics before

52467-flashinglights.gif

I'm sure its very easy matter of just merging a few pictures in a certain order how ever I am clueless of how to do that type of stuff :S

Another offer well below GPA average price... :( Come on people...don't make me eBay/ComicLink this! :(

Comiclink it for $6000 and see what offers you get.

eBay might have a 10 cent listing day soon.

They often have them in mid Febuary around President's Day.

Stick it up there then with a $6000 BIN and best offer.

You shouldn't sound so desperate.

You're just encouraging the sharks by bleeding in the water.

:whistle:

I kind of got to agree as well I am not sure about buying off anyone who out right states that they need $ bad who knows what they may try to pull to get it :S Guess it depends on the user though and if I know em well or not or know of them... :D

I kind of got to agree as well I am not sure about buying off anyone who out right states that they need $ bad who knows what they may try to pull to get it :S Guess it depends on the user though and if I know em well or not or know of them... :D

You don't have to worry about that here. I have about $10,000 in comic art and CGC books. This Hulk181 is the first book I've decided to part with. Hopefully, I won't have to part with others. I've also given contact information to some buyers and talked over the phone. If you want proof:

stan1wmeq7.jpg

You don't have to worry about that here. I have about $10,000 in comic art and CGC books. This Hulk181 is the first book I've decided to part with. Hopefully, I won't have to part with others. I've also given contact information to some buyers and talked over the phone. If you want proof:

stan1wmeq7.jpg

Welcome to the boards! Stick around and you may do well selling here! It takes awhile to establish a rep here but once you do its a good place to sell. A lot of buyers won't get too excited about making a purchase of this size with a new member. It's a community here much more so than ebay and we like to treat each other right! BTW nice book & good luck with it!

stan1wmeq7.jpg

Yes don't take what I said the wrong way I am just stating my views and more so agreeing with the other guy I'm not like trying to call you a scamer or something!!! :) Great pic with stan by the way! So you got him to sign a book and then got a photo taken as well?.. Did he seem to mind that at all?.. If I ever go to a con with him in I want to get a photo and autograph as well but don't want to seem pushy/annoy him at all :roflmao: sorry for going OT here but again nice pic :D

stan1wmeq7.jpg

Yes don't take what I said the wrong way I am just stating my views and more so agreeing with the other guy I'm not like trying to call you a scamer or something!!! :) Great pic with stan by the way! So you got him to sign a book and then got a photo taken as well?.. Did he seem to mind that at all?.. If I ever go to a con with him in I want to get a photo and autograph as well but don't want to seem pushy/annoy him at all :roflmao: sorry for going OT here but again nice pic :D

:whatthe: Nice Hulk #1 on the table :thumbsup: