• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

February Daily Specials

1,169 posts in this topic

I hope the hospital staff take away your keyboards!!

Are there books for sale in this thread? I don't feel like wading through all the gibberish posted by the usual dimbulbs.

I am getting ready to scan in a bit, have to put the youngens to bed and will post right after.
:juggle:

Are there books for sale in this thread? I don't feel like wading through all the gibberish posted by the usual dimbulbs.

:(

I think there is an insult somewhere in there. hm

I put it in bold for our low-wattage friends.

:hail:

Sup Andy :hi:

:hail:

Sup Andy :hi:

Sick. Getting ready for spring break. Ready to sell some krap and send some other krap to CGC when I get back to Chicago.