• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GA/Magazines etc sale

35 posts in this topic

Or...you can go around conventions asking for a romance book :whistle:

NEVER! Don't want to get some of these fru fru dealers the wrong impression.... Dale Roberts was already looking at me funny.

:jokealert:

Might as well be the guy who collects romance comics..........better that than some weirdo looking for parachutes on cover. Just stay away from those male bondage covers.......I think Donut already has that genre locked up..

NEVER! Don't want to get some of these fru fru dealers the wrong impression.... Dale Roberts was already looking at me funny.

Might as well be the guy who collects romance comics..........better that than some weirdo looking for parachutes on cover. Just stay away from those male bondage covers.......I think Donut already has that genre locked up..

Took ya long enough....it's probably because my sale thread is buried under a ton of other ones.

Took ya long enough....it's probably because my sale thread is buried under a ton of other ones.

Sorry, been bidding on stuff tonight instead of hanging out on the forums. BTW, in your honor, I have added paratrooper to the title of any book in my ebay store with a paratrooper on the cover. Makes it an easy search for you.

Actually, I think it is a pretty cool collecting niche. Much better than some. I had a dude at SD come to the booth and he would buy anything with rats on the cover. How creepy is that? Can't imagine what his house is like....

Rats on the cover? Did he have a reason for that? Have to admit that's a strange one. Now if you see anything in this thread...you know you can offer me some of those trooper books you got as bait.

How about this one for $100

Incredible Hulk #102 FN+

KSCN0193.jpg