• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM New Copy of X-Men #94

Yikes!  

177 members have voted

1. 1. Yikes!

42 posts in this topic

No offense meant David, but I really don't have a problem with the 9.0 grade assigned by CGC, I think it's consistent with their take on color breaking creases. I think in general if the corners were cool and you have some NCB and CB hits to the spine, then 9.2 would have been on the table.

As well its hard to tell but the URC looks like there was potential for the crease to run over into the first page of the book another defect that will not get you into the 9.2 + grade. Before my foray into the OA field I was in the market for an upgrade and this book looks consistent with some 9.0s that I looked at. I think with one corner CB crease, especially if it was only the ULC you would have a 9.2/9.4, with both I think the 9.0 was on the table. Would be interesting to know the 3 scores to see if any of the graders assigned a 9.2 grade.

I know its easy to say this now that the books been graded, but even looking at it raw through a scan I would have never said 9.4. 2c

This is one of those frustrating books because the rest of the books is so clean. :pullhair:

Hey Bro!

No offense taken - I totally agree . . . :gossip: except that it's a 9.2 :sumo: It's been a while stranger - how goes it? How're the girls treatin' you these days? :grin: