• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Megacon!!! What do I bring?

41 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I have too much inventory to bring all of it. So I want to know what you guys want. What are you guys going to be looking for at Megacon? I have my normal inventory of high grade Silver and Bronze, then I also have my other bronze age stuff which is full of later run stuff and the minor titles. I have almost 700 CGC graded 9.4s and up now, so I probably can't bring all that either. I also have a pretty good group of high grade magazines both raw and a couple of boxes of slabs. And I always have some bulk stuff. Let me know what you might be looking for and I will bring it. Thanks

Dale

Dale Roberts Comics....

I will try to get my booth numbers posted shortly. What type of bronze stuff? Early, late, or everything in between. The reason I ask, is that I carry Amazing Spider-man up to #200, Cap up to #200, X-Men up to #143, Hulk up to #200 in my regular inventory, and the issue beyond that, I carry in my later Bronze stuff and that is one of the things I was debating whether to bring or not.

I will be looking for High grade bronze stuff, (Mostly Cap, Spidey, X-Men and Hulk)

What is the name of your booth, I will make sure to hit it up early on Friday

crazy ed's

I will be looking for High grade bronze stuff, (Mostly Cap, Spidey, X-Men and Hulk)

What is the name of your booth, I will make sure to hit it up early on Friday

crazy ed's

lol

That is so wrong. For those who follow Pirate's suggestion, be prepared to lose 1/2 hour of time you'll never get back, nor will you get a word in edgewise.

I've bought plenty from Dale at Motor City and will vouch that he has a good selection and is a pleasure to deal with.

I have bought several times from Ed so I do know him and his prices very well. I probably have purchased from Dale Roberts too, for the most part I dont get the names of the sellers I purchase from, I just know them by thier face and the booth.

Ed is passionate and he loves to tie you down and tell you stories and GOD FORBID YOU TOUCH HIS BOOKS ON THE WALL, you might as well of ^*&*$ his wife (if he is married)

Ed has a girlfriend.

This is how well I've come to know Ed over the past decade.

I know about his romantic life.

You're going to have to introduce yourself this time around to everyone Par2ch!!

Bill aka The TupennyConan

I have bought several times from Ed so I do know him and his prices very well. I probably have purchased from Dale Roberts too, for the most part I dont get the names of the sellers I purchase from, I just know them by thier face and the booth.

Ed is passionate and he loves to tie you down and tell you stories and GOD FORBID YOU TOUCH HIS BOOKS ON THE WALL, you might as well of ^*&*$ his wife (if he is married)

and you keep buying :screwy:

That is so wrong. For those who follow Pirate's suggestion, be prepared to lose 1/2 hour of time you'll never get back, nor will you get a word in edgewise.

lol I have bought from Crazy Ed twice, both times at WW Philly over the years. Both times, I had to endure his demonstration of how to hold a bagged/boarded book when inspecting it . . . :doh:

lol I have bought from Crazy Ed twice, both times at WW Philly over the years. Both times, I had to endure his demonstration of how to hold a bagged/boarded book when inspecting it . . . :doh:

You to, huh?