• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Poll: JC's Custom Avatar Sig

35 posts in this topic

You may have noticed (pretty hard to miss actually) that Joe's been cryin' out to Arch since he doesn't have a custom avatar sig. So...I figured we could all pull together as a forum in support of Joe and present Arch with our own proposal for his custom avatar sig!

Now, while I have lots of good ideas I could put in a poll ( devil.gif), I thought I'd start this one out by taking nominations first, then putting them to a vote - power to the people!

With that, the floor is open to nominations...

I'm grabbing my seat early for this one

I see where you're going with this C, and it's quite obvious that you're insinuating JC has a large rear. mad.gif Sorry, but I don't think your nomination will hold up! 893naughty-thumb.gif

So what is the actual total of the actual use of the shared ID?

Did they have MATH in school when you were growing up? Running water, electricity?

The total post count is well over 7K between the two IDs, and even accounting for the Trivia and a few movie-comments, I myself am responsible for 7K or more of them.

A dubious honor to be sure...

I also nominate:

"Did they have MATH in school when you were growing up? Running water, electricity?"

"Yeah sure, and my idea of "good natured fun" would be to rearrange your internal organs."

"If a stringbean like yourself even said that to my face, you'd have a one-way trip to the hospital."

2 things:

1. JC doesn't want one. Even if he got one, he wouldn't be happy with it anyway.

2. Arch won't give it if we ask him too. Custom titles are supposed to be spontaneously given out by the mods.

These were points made in the past all right. I see this as a service to Joe, insuring that he WON'T get a custom line, thereby making him a bit happier.

These were points made in the past all right. I see this as a service to Joe, insuring that he WON'T get a custom line, thereby making him a bit happier.

I think he wants one. Why else make a fuss about it? So by preventing him from getting one, he'll be unhappy (moreso). This could turn into a Crash, Hulk 181 Hoard thing.........we may never hear the end of it. 893frustrated.gif

Actually he already has a custom title: "FACT if I stop posting, trillions and trillions of transistors would be out of work all over the wor"

Mine is different at the end: "FACT if I stop posting, trillions and trillions of transistors would be out of work"

Hmmmm......let me think.....how about.... "I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken" ......or,..... "I'm just going to take my Barbies and go home" .....or ,..... "Opinions are like holes,everyone has one and most are just full of sheet" ...or........

J.D.

How do you know this? confused-smiley-013.gif

Are you able to diagnose someone you've never met? 893naughty-thumb.gif

Are you a doctor? insane.gif

Do you play one on television? 27_laughing.gif

Have you ever stayed at a Holiday Inn? cloud9.gif

And are you now, or have you ever been, a member of the communist party? mad.gif

Actually he already has a custom title: "FACT if I stop posting, trillions and trillions of transistors would be out of work all over the wor"

Mine is different at the end: "FACT if I stop posting, trillions and trillions of transistors would be out of work"

Actually you BOTH have custom as the thing is SUPPOSED to be - (taken from the FAQ here)

FACT if I stop posting, trillions and trillions of transistors would be out of work all over the world.