• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

(REDUCED) Awe4One's Plethora of Sweet Raw and Slabbed Stuff...

102 posts in this topic

Captain Venture #1 VF+ $40 $35

I was looking for a nice copy of this issue since I restarted collecting in the mid-80s. The only copies I could find were generally low-mid grade. Shortly after joining these Forums, I met Greggy and he graciously sold me this copy (his only copy if I remember right). It's a gorgeous copy and I'm only selling it since I now own the Northland copies of both issues...

cv1.jpg

Jim

Sub-Mariner #43 FN+ $10 Black Picture Frame 25-Center

Tuval? Who names their villain Tuval? Me thinks some of the Marvel magic was waning a bit in the early 70s...

sm43.jpg

Jim

Second 25 cent picture frame you've posted. :cloud9:

Got any higher graded copies?

Mike

Wolverine Mini #1 FN+ $15

Truth be told...I've never been a fan of this mini-series but I know others are. Here's a cheap copy of #1...

wolverine1.jpg

blasphemer!!! :o

Hey...I call them as I see them. I'm very much aware I'm in the minority on this one... :grin:

Jim

Amazing Spider-Man #131 VF $25 $20

You're not a BA Spidey fan unless you love the Ock/May marriage storyline. Personally, I think the age difference would have been a problem... Calm-mix copy.

asm131.jpg

Jim

Nick Fury Agent of SHIELD #12 VF+ $30 $25

Barry Smith cover and interior art. Very nice copy. Small top corner crease brings it down. Bought as NM from MH many moons ago and still has the sticker...

fury12.jpg

Jim