• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pre Hero Adventure comics PRICES REDUCED to SELL - free postage!!!

30 posts in this topic

I still think it should have been left up.

It could be part of CGC's new flagship poster.

"When there's restoration on a book, we actually give the book a restored grade, not like the competition"! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

chillax fellas...

its gone.

At least you got it sold before you had to pull it. meh

Actually, I'm the one who bought the book from him, and I never saw this thread. He had listed it on eBay and it triggered one of my e-mail alerts, so I sent him an e-mail offering to buy it off-line. He must've listed it concurrently on this thread and pulled it when he heard the rule. I just scanned through this forum (as I do once a week or so) and saw this mini-controversy and wanted to somewhat absolve him.

chillax fellas...

its gone.

At least you got it sold before you had to pull it. meh

Actually, I'm the one who bought the book from him, and I never saw this thread. He had listed it on eBay and it triggered one of my e-mail alerts, so I sent him an e-mail offering to buy it off-line. He must've listed it concurrently on this thread and pulled it when he heard the rule. I just scanned through this forum (as I do once a week or so) and saw this mini-controversy and wanted to somewhat absolve him.

So he had it listed on Ebay at the same as here. And that absolves him? :roflmao: