• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Whole bunch of Hardcovers, TPBs and misc.....

10 posts in this topic

I got a bunch of stuff that has been sitting around far too long. So here is a list with prices and shipping is media mail and free of charge....

Walking Dead Omnibus HC - (issues 1-24) - $60.00 SOLD

Walking Dead tpb Vol 5 - $8.00

Great American Comic Books HC - $15.00

Superman : Our Worlds at War - $10.00

Spider-man Blue HC and sealed : $12.50

Elephantmen : Wounded Animals vol 1 HC and sealed : $12.50

Gerber Photo Journal Guide to Marvel Comics Vol 1 & 2 - $ 40.00 (set) -SOLD

Complete Frank Miller Spider-man HC - $15.00 -SOLD

Marvel : Incredible Hulk Vol 1 (Bruce Jones) - $15.00

I got a bunch of stuff that has been sitting around far too long. So here is a list with prices and shipping is media mail and free of charge....

Walking Dead Omnibus HC - (issues 1-24) - $60.00

:takeit:

What a steal! :applause: Did you see the one on eBay a couple weeks ago with the $50 BIN? That was crazy!

What a steal! :applause: Did you see the one on eBay a couple weeks ago with the $50 BIN? That was crazy!

Thanks Brian, I'm glad I saw it first! I did see the $50 bin on ebay a while back, and I'm sorry I missed that one. $60 shipped is a pretty spanking good deal though :grin:

:pullhair: :pullhair: :pullhair: