• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GA, SA, BA, Modern, Indy, UG, GN, TBP's, Mags - Eclectic mix of everything

110 posts in this topic

I'll be posting a very eclectic mix of books from my neighbors collection over the next few days. Grades are all over the place, but the older the book, generally the lower the grade. I've had two short boxes of his that I've been promising to sell for about a year now. doh!

I honestly don't know how to price some of these things because I can't find much info on them. If I am too high on prices and you are interested in something, pm me an offer and I'll probably accept it. They're not my comics after all. :insane:

Tonight will be a sampling of a bit of everything in these first two boxes.

Payments: Paypal or USPS Money Orders

U.S. Shipping: USPS Priority - $5 for up to 8 books, $9 for as many as I can fit in a flat rate box

Canada Shipping: First Class International - $9 for up to 8 books, exact shipping after that

Some books are pretty heavy and will count as 2 - 4 books depending on weight. I will try to note that in the description.

:takeit: trumps pm's

I will try to check the thread as often as possible to mark solds (if there are any) and respond to pm offers (again, if there are any), but I do have to spend time with the wife also.

Here we go.

The Spirit Bag #4 (8 pg. B&W reprints) - I've scanned a couple sections. 10 sections in all. They are all in pretty nice shape except for some slight yellowing (more of a light cream color) at the very bottom of a few of the sections. You can see it in the one on the right.

$15

th_spiritsection2.jpgth_spiritsection1.jpg

Tales of Suspense 44 - 1.0 looks a little better in hand, but has bug/rodent chew on top and bottom of several interior pages. The bug/rodent chew does not affect stories or art (goes about 1/2" into page) and book is complete.

$14 Sold :news:

Filler until you find a higher grade copy?

th_tos44front.jpgth_tos44back.jpg

Fox Giant - Exciting Romance Stories nn - 1.0/1.5 tape, cover detached

I think these are a little tough to find though

$15

th_excitingromancefront-1.jpgth_excitingromanceback-1.jpg

:takeit:

Bring on the low grade gold, I'll start a stack!

Cartoonists & Illustrators Portfolio Volume 2 (1978 B&W) - Wrightson art front cover - some great artwork for sale inside like Action Comics 374 cover by Neal Adams for $250, several pencil drawings by Kirby for between $45 - $75, and many more.

1/2" spine split at top of book and some other minor defects. Hard to grade since it's not a comic.

$10

th_ci-portfolio2.jpg

Fox Giant - Exciting Romance Stories nn - 1.0/1.5 tape, cover detached

I think these are a little tough to find though

$15

th_excitingromancefront-1.jpgth_excitingromanceback-1.jpg

Bring on the low grade gold, I'll start a stack!

Sold!

Thanks.

He's got a couple other LG Gold books. There's really no order to them though.

Batman: The Sunday Classics 1943 - 46 (1991 B&W, Color) - Corners are a little dinged up and it has what looks like a box knife cut right through Batman's head. :( It doesn't go all the way through the cover though.

Good reading.

$10

This one counts as 4 books due to weight. Also, I'm sorry it doesn't fit on my scanner & I am too lazy to try and stitch together a bunch of scans.

th_batmansundayclassics.jpg

Conen/Dr. Strenge (1973 Underground) - 5.5/6.0 slight foxing on back cover (Dr. Strenge side)

I don't think you see these too often.

I actually sold this to Deathlok at the first VCC, but never heard from him after.

$18 Sold :news:

th_conen.jpgth_drstrenge-1.jpg

Tales of Suspense 44 - 1.0 looks a little better in hand, but has bug/rodent chew on top and bottom of several interior pages. The bug/rodent chew does not affect stories or art (goes about 1/2" into page) and book is complete.

$14

$14

Sold!

Thanks.