• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GA, SA, BA, Modern, Indy, UG, GN, TBP's, Mags - Eclectic mix of everything

110 posts in this topic

ACBA (Academy of Comic Book Arts) Sketchbook (1975) - Whole book is wavy from moisture/water damage. Cool artwork though by Berni Wrightson, Wally Wood, Neal Adams, Jeff Jones, Russ Heath, Steranko, Simonson, Kaluta, and a bunch more.

$7

th_acbasketchbook.jpg

Tales of the Zombie 7 - 8.0 if it weren't for the small tear at the lower staple, this would probably be closer to a 9.2

I love these books.

$8 Sold:news:

I also have 8 & 9 which are also VF due to some minor defects. I'd sell all 3 in one lot for $22. I can scan the others if there is interest.

th_zombie7.jpg

Tales of the Zombie 7 - 8.0 if it weren't for the small tear at the lower staple, this would probably be closer to a 9.2

I love these books.

$8

I also have 8 & 9 which are also VF due to some minor defects. I'd sell all 3 in one lot for $22. I can scan the others if there is interest.

th_zombie7.jpg

Interest hm

I love these books.

$8

th_zombie7.jpg

Interest hm

Give me a bit and I'll scan the other two. Also, could you post one more time. Your post count is 666. :eek:

I love these books.

$8

th_zombie7.jpg

Interest hm

Give me a bit and I'll scan the other two. Also, could you post one more time. Your post count is 666. :eek:

:o

Here are the Tales of the Zombie 8 & 9

Issue 8 has a defect I didn't spot earlier. It has some scuffing along the spine that has caused it to split slightly (1/4" to 3/8") midway between the middle and bottom staple. I don't miss stuff like that, but you really have to look close. It's still a nice looking book, but only about a 6.0 at best. Issue 9 is a VF. All three look VF/NM or better in hand though.

Therefore, my price for the 3 books would be $18 Sold:news:

At any rate, here's the scans:

th_zombie8.jpgth_zombie9.jpg

I'm taking a break. I'll post a few more books either later tonight or first thing tomorrow.

lol

This post right after the 'dirty book' was too funny.

I should have posted the DD with the stain on it right after I came back. :insane:

Here are the Tales of the Zombie 8 & 9

Issue 8 has a defect I didn't spot earlier. It has some scuffing along the spine that has caused it to split slightly (1/4" to 3/8") midway between the middle and bottom staple. I don't miss stuff like that, but you really have to look close. It's still a nice looking book, but only about a 6.0 at best. Issue 9 is a VF. All three look VF/NM or better in hand though.

Therefore, my price for the 3 books would be $18

:takeit: