• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GA, SA, BA, Modern, Indy, UG, GN, TBP's, Mags - Eclectic mix of everything

110 posts in this topic

Here are the Tales of the Zombie 8 & 9

Issue 8 has a defect I didn't spot earlier. It has some scuffing along the spine that has caused it to split slightly (1/4" to 3/8") midway between the middle and bottom staple. I don't miss stuff like that, but you really have to look close. It's still a nice looking book, but only about a 6.0 at best. Issue 9 is a VF. All three look VF/NM or better in hand though.

Therefore, my price for the 3 books would be $18

:takeit:

Sold!

Thanks

Conen/Dr. Strenge (1973 Underground) - 5.5/6.0 slight foxing on back cover (Dr. Strenge side)

I don't think you see these too often.

I actually sold this to Deathlok at the first VCC, but never heard from him after.

$18

th_conen.jpgth_drstrenge-1.jpg

Sold!

Thanks.

I'm glad you saw this because I remember getting a pm from you after I originally thought I'd sold it to Deathlok. I had already deleted that pm, but knew there was someone else who expressed interest in this book. I hope you like it.

Emmanuelle 1 - VF/NM or better

Um...this one's just plain dirty. Says "Not for Minors" on the back. I have a few more similar books.

$5

th_emmanuelle1.jpg

Sold!

Thanks.

I have more like this if you're interested. Let me know.

Werewolf By Night #33

After this one, I needed one more to complete the series. :insane:

Sold!

Thanks.

What other issue do you need?

The one before..... #32

I thought that was probably the one. I don't have that one. :sorry:

Finishing up some stuff I had scanned yesterday.

I will do some more scanning & listing tomorrow night and again Tuesday & Wednesday (don't hold me to that though). I will try to wrap everything up on Wednesday and start sending out invoices to everyone by the end of this week.

I also plan to have some freebies for people who bought from me in this thread to pick from on the last night of the sale. Probably some Valiants or something like that. :insane:

Anyways, some 90's Indy stuff & other drek $1 each

JAB #2 - 8.0 slight corner crunch lower right hand corner - $1

Icicle #2 - 9.0 minor spine stress in a couple spots $1

Faust Act 5 - 8.5/9.0 depending on how you view a couple spine stress marks - $1 I have some other Faust if there is any interest.

Bram Stoker's Dracula 1 (of 4) - 9.0 has some light pockmarks to the left of Dracula underneath the letter D like someone was tapping their pen on the cover a dozen or so times. I think this is the foil edition because Dracula is written in red foil, but I really have no idea. I slept through the 90's. zzz - $1

Critical Error - 8.0 $1 Sold :news:

Stargrazers #6 - 7.0 crunched lower left hand corner. I guess she was a naughty girl. (shrug) - $1

th_jab.jpgth_icicle.jpgth_faustact5.jpgth_dracula1.jpgth_criticalerrorByrne.jpgth_stargrazers6.jpg

Savage Tales 7 (Boris cover)- 8.0 color breaking stress at lower staple - $5

I also have

8 - 7.0 -$3

9 - 8.0 - $4

11 - 8.0 - $4

or all 4 books for $14

I will scan the other books if there is interest, but not until tomorrow night.

th_savagetales7.jpg

Tante Leny 20 - 1975 Dutch Underground comic - hard to grade because it is oversized and got crunched on the top from being in a smaller box. This caused the spine to split at the top about 3/4" - I'm going to say 4.5/5.0, but it looks nicer.

I once had a girl, or should I say, she once had me...

She showed me her room, isn't it good, norwegian wood?

$10

th_tantelenyfront.jpg

Tante Leny 20 - 1975 Norwegian Underground comic - hard to grade because it is oversized and got crunched on the top from being in a smaller box. This caused the spine to split at the top about 3/4" - I'm going to say 4.5/5.0, but it looks nicer.

$10

th_tantelenyfront.jpg

It is actually Dutch.

I have to say that my aunts don't look like this! :o

Mike

Tante Leny 20 - 1975 Norwegian Underground comic - hard to grade because it is oversized and got crunched on the top from being in a smaller box. This caused the spine to split at the top about 3/4" - I'm going to say 4.5/5.0, but it looks nicer.

$10

th_tantelenyfront.jpg

It is actually Dutch.

I have to say that my aunts don't look like this! :o

Mike

Thanks, I made the correction but left in the lame joke. I tried to translate a few pages in Google with some success. After a while I got tired of typing.

Just a few tonight.

Some Savage Sword of Conan mags

They all have nice color and gloss on the covers

#34 - 6.5 - funky wrinkle on front cover going through Conan's leg otherwise a little nicer $2

#29 - 8.0 - printers creases on back cover $4

#28 - 7.0 - 1/16" piece out of several interior pages lower right hand corner honestly not sure how much to deduct for that because it's a nice book otherwise $3

#27 - 8.0 - just some light stress on spine $4

#24 - 9.0 - nice mag $5

#19 - 8.5/9.0 - another nice mag $5

#10 - 6.0 - looks better but top left corner got crunched a bit :($3

#8 - 6.0 - again, looks nicer small tear in bottom of spine and a couple surface impressions that don't break the color on the cover $3

#7 - 7.0 - a few color breaking spine stresses $3

#6 - 7.0 - tear on spine between "LURKERS" & "BELOW" otherwise a much nicer mag $4

All 10 mags Sold shipped to U.S. address if anyone is interested. :news:

th_ssc34front.jpgth_ssc29front.jpgth_ssc28front.jpgth_ssc27front.jpgth_ssc24front.jpgth_ssc19front.jpgth_ssc10front.jpgth_ssc8front.jpgth_ssc7front.jpgth_ssc6front.jpg