• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GA, SA, BA, Modern, Indy, UG, GN, TBP's, Mags - Eclectic mix of everything

110 posts in this topic

Magnus - The 100 Pills - 6.0 got bent slightly at the top due to box lid crushing down on it. Otherwise it would be around VF/NM - $2

She likes to take those 100 pills orally...nudge, nudge, wink, wink...

th_100pills.jpg

Magnus - The 100 Pills - 6.0 got bent slightly at the top due to box lid crushing down on it. Otherwise it would be around VF/NM - $2

th_100pills.jpg

This is actually quite good (if you're into adult stuff). Good art, good story....and a great price at $2!

I think that's it for this thread. I'll probably do one more bump tomorrow with some further discounts and then send out invoices on Friday & Saturday.

Offers are always welcome.

Thanks to everyone who has purchased something from me.

(worship)

th_100pills.jpg

This is actually quite good (if you're into adult stuff). Good art, good story....and a great price at $2!

It does have decent art. I didn't read the story. :insane:

:news:Final thread bump with further price reductions. Offers are still welcome. (thumbs u

Scans are in the thread. Even though they may be junky, I'm surprised a few haven't sold at the prices I've got 'em at.

Haunt of Horror - all 3 mags for $9 (shrug)

1 - 6.5

2 - 6.0

4 - 8.0

The Spirit Bag #4 (8 pg. B&W reprints - 10 sections) - $10

Cartoonists & Illustrators Portfolio Volume 2 (1978 B&W) - Wrightson art front cover - some great artwork for sale inside like Action Comics 374 cover by Neal Adams for $250, several pencil drawings by Kirby for between $45 - $75, and many more. 1/2" spine split at top of book and some other minor defects. - $6

Batman: The Sunday Classics 1943 - 46 (1991 B&W, Color) - Corners are a little dinged up and it has what looks like a box knife cut right through Batman's head. :( It doesn't go all the way through the cover though. Fun reading. - $7

The Man of Steel (John Byrne/ Giordano) - VF/NM rough spot lower right corner - $1

Super Cops 1 (Morrow art) - 8.5/9.0 - $1

Razor #0 (Diamond Edition) - 8.0/8.5 signed by Everette Hartsoe, numbered inside to 1213/1500, includes certificate - $3

Good Girl Art Quarterly 7 - 8.5 B&W reprints of a few 40's GGA covers. B&W Matt Baker reprint and a couple color reprints, along with some 90's GGA. - $1

Lust of the Nazi Weasel Women 3 - 6.5/7.0 - $0.50

Forever People 3 - VG - $1

JAB #2 - 8.0 slight corner crunch lower right hand corner - $0.50

Icicle #2 - 9.0 minor spine stress in a couple spots - $0.50

Faust Act 5 - 8.5/9.0 depending on how you view a couple spine stress marks - $0.50 I have some other Faust if there is any interest.

Bram Stoker's Dracula 1 (of 4) - 9.0 has some light pockmarks to the left of Dracula underneath the letter D like someone was tapping their pen on the cover a dozen or so times. I think this is the foil edition because Dracula is written in red foil, but I really have no idea. I slept through the 90's. - $1

Stargrazers #6 - 7.0 crunched lower left hand corner. I guess she was a naughty girl. - $1

Savage Tales - all 4 mags for $9 (shrug)

7 (Boris cover)- 8.0 color breaking stress at lower staple

8 - 7.0

9 - 8.0

11 - 8.0

Tante Leny 20 - 1975 Dutch Underground comic - hard to grade because it is oversized and got crunched on the top from being in a smaller box. This caused the spine to split at the top about 3/4" - I'm going to say 4.5/5.0, but it looks nicer. - $7 Come on, you can learn to speak Dutch! :makepoint:

The Last of the Viking Heroes (Summer Special 1) - 9.0 Frazetta cover $1

Forbidden Worlds 97 - 4.0 tears on front cover shown in scan - $2

Some comic art history - cool books

Collectors Showcase 2 (1975) art for sale - 6.0 drink ring stain next to T-Rex head $3

Squa Tront (I think #4? - 1970) Graham Ingels cover 7.0 has some cool stuff in it $4

Graphic Gallery 9 (1976) - 8.0 more cool art for sale from Russ Cochran - $7

Jurassic Park Official Movie Adaptation (bagged with #0) - VF/NM or better $1

Magnus - The 100 Pills - 6.0 got bent slightly at the top due to box lid crushing down on it. Otherwise it would be around VF/NM - $2 Beyonder, where are you? :baiting:

Marvel Graphic Novels

#8 Super Boxers - Byrne scripts - 6.0 color rub - $1

#9 Futurians - 6.0 color rub - $1

The Last of the Viking Heroes 10 - 7.0 slightest hint of what looks like a readers crease near the spine. You can't really tell from the scan though - $1

Grips 4 - 6.5 some surface impressions and some spine stress $1

American Flagg - State of the Union - 8.0 - $3

I'll send invoices out to everyone by Saturday.

Thanks again.