• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1 day CGC sale... ***CLOSED***

27 posts in this topic

[font:Century Gothic] Actual shipping rates apply. Sale ends 2/27 [/font]

[font:Book Antiqua] Black Phantom #1 = $150 [/font]

blackphantom1cgclabel.jpg

blackphantom1cgcfront.jpg

(worship)

Out of curiousity, is that a light book length sub-type fold to the right of center? I've never seen a book graded so high with one. As it happens, I've had someone arguing with me about the grade I gave to a book I have listed on eBay with a similar defect.

(worship)

Out of curiousity, is that a light book length sub-type fold to the right of center? I've never seen a book graded so high with one. As it happens, I've had someone arguing with me about the grade I gave to a book I have listed on eBay with a similar defect.

I see that line going above the comic itself.

(worship)

Scanner illusion... :insane:

(worship)

Scanner illusion... :insane:

Good, thought I was completely out of touch with the sub-crease grading scale...

:gossip: