• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best Way to Smuggle Slabs Into the House...

147 posts in this topic

They don't require you to wear pants? (shrug)

That's funny because I've actually suggested more than once that we have a no-pants day at work. So far no one has gone for it.

I've also suggested that we have Charlie Brown day where everyone has to answer the phone and speak like the teacher in the Charlie Brown cartoons. I did it, but no one else did. :( It made my tech support phone calls a lot more interesting...waa...waa...waa.............waa

Something is wrong with me. send help. :tonofbricks:

Why don't cha' do the "Charlie Brown " thing for one more day "with" your no pants idea ?....Then you may have something!....... :gossip:....or be gone ....

They don't require you to wear pants? (shrug)

That's funny because I've actually suggested more than once that we have a no-pants day at work. So far no one has gone for it.

I've also suggested that we have Charlie Brown day where everyone has to answer the phone and speak like the teacher in the Charlie Brown cartoons. I did it, but no one else did. :( It made my tech support phone calls a lot more interesting...waa...waa...waa.............waa

Something is wrong with me. send help. :tonofbricks:

back to this topic...

so we had $140 in paypal due to some comic sales of 2 weeks ago

how to make the wife happy?

Well, $75 went into a joint account (we have a joint account, but most of what we do comes from our individual accounts -- we have not "merged" our finances). we pay our ebay bill out of that and a couple of other things.

$40 went to me

And the remainder went to my wife

Plus, this is HER paypal. Not to mention her ebay account, even if I do 95% of the selling on it. I get her involved.

So, she shares in the comics and can't hate them....(Not to mention ,she gets first dibs on any Wonder Womans I get)