• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr. Fear

33 posts in this topic

Is that the larry cranston Mr. Fear ? I thought one died, but cant remember where I read it.

Zoltan Drago was the original Mr Fear (died in DD, somewhere in the 50's), and this one is Larry Cranston, who also died at the end of DD 91.

Click: Mr. Fear

Zoltan Drago was the first to use the name Mr. Fear.

Next was Starr Saxon. Saxon died but his mind is what Machinesmith is based on.

The third Mr. Fear was a classmate in law school of Daredevil's, Larry Cranston.

Who the heck is Starr Saxon, and when did he appear? Or is this another idiotic ret-con?

The Alan Fagan Mr. Fear is the one that broke out of the Raft in New Avengers #1 and has been with the Hood in the recent New Avengers issues. I believe he was also in the Spider-man Breakout mini. The Larry Cranston Mr. Fear is the one in the current Daredevil arc.

Or one could be a skrull! :o

The Alan Fagan Mr. Fear is the one that broke out of the Raft in New Avengers #1 and has been with the Hood in the recent New Avengers issues. I believe he was also in the Spider-man Breakout mini. The Larry Cranston Mr. Fear is the one in the current Daredevil arc.

Or one could be a skrull! :o

i think we're on to something here... hm

The winter soldier arc is very good. And Cranston was just put into prison after a meeting with the hood. Which makes me wonder if fagan will pull the mantle again. Further complicating things.

Multiple Mr. Fears is indeed confusing. The winter soldier arcis much easier to read and very good.