• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr. Fear

33 posts in this topic

I thought i wouldn't like Bucky coming back either... until I gave it a chance. The Winter Soldier thing actually is pretty good.

Sure, but it absolutely kills the entire Captain America character, which is probably why they offed him for a bit.

funny thing is they offed him...

and the title couldn't be hotter right now. I can't remember the last time they "killed" the main character of a title and the book has flourished in his or her absence.

And its been what almost a year since they killed SRogers. And we know he'll be back. It says a lot about the writer...

I forgot about fagan. saxxon I never knew about.

Saxxon was Mr Fear and I believe fought DD and died but was resurrected as MachineSmith (a Cap villain)

Saxxon was Mr Fear and I believe fought DD and died but was resurrected as MachineSmith (a Cap villain)

I bet Saxxon is the real original Hobgoblin too.

And fathered a few children with Gwen. meh

I bet Saxxon is the real original Hobgoblin too.

And fathered a few children with Gwen. meh

You were close Joe. Actually it was with Aunt May as seen in Hobgoblin Lives with Aunt May issue 3. Pretty cool arc. Hobgoblin fights Doc Ock for Aunt May's affection.

Yeah, but that didn't really happen in the actual Daredevil comics, only as a retcon much later on.

I don't think I've read those particular DD issue's yet. What happened in them that was retconned?