• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Loads of krap.

260 posts in this topic

Hey, you're re-editing your message after. (tsk)(tsk)(tsk)

Removing the images :foryou:

Nice try, but I'll get a screenshot in a minute.

Loathe to derail the thread but you're on your arse JC; I removed the images from my replies out of courtesy for our dial up users.

Hey, you're re-editing your message after. (tsk)(tsk)(tsk)

Removing the images :foryou:

Nice try, but I'll get a screenshot in a minute.

Loathe to derail the thread but you're on your arse JC; I removed the images from my replies out of courtesy for our dial up users.

He's just thinking of others! Don't hate him for that!

Wrong. You had a BIN into the window, and then edited in different text. I saw it clearly when I refreshed to see if he'd posted any new books.

Maybe you screwed up that time and deleted too much, but it sure looked bad, especially as you're not quoting anything to remove. Think about it. How are you removing an image when you're not quoting the image.

And I'm not buying, so don't play the lame sour grapes card.

He's just thinking of others! Don't hate him for that!

Yeah, I'm just enjoying the cool scans, when I saw his message change in mid-refresh.

And there was no image, as he hadn't quoted any image.

But back to your regularly scheduled quick-post-then-edit buying. :insane:

Wrong. You had a BIN into the window, and then edited in different text. I saw it clearly when I refreshed to see if he'd posted any new books.

Maybe you screwed up that time and deleted too much, but it sure looked bad, especially as you're not quoting anything to remove. Think about it. How are you removing an image when you're not quoting the image.

And I'm not buying, so don't play the lame sour grapes card.

:makepoint: