• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week Back From CGC
46 46

17,955 posts in this topic

Got this back yesterday. :)

You didn't buy this at Phoenix Con last month, didja...?

(regardless, it's beautiful! Congrats!)

Why do you ask??

Just wondering if it was from that stack of stuff we were both looking at at "Ed's" booth. :)

Interesting. I remember what you look like now. Kind of fun to be throwing stones from a glass house, isn't it?

Interesting. I remember what you look like now. Kind of fun to be throwing stones from a glass house, isn't it?

Are you kidding...?

"I ain't skinny. I sure as hell am not in shape. I choose to eat bad foods because they taste oh, so good." "If I could get my fatarse to the gym daily, and stop eating pizza, I'd be that much better. "

Did you just gloss over that...? Skip those parts....?

You know, the part where I essentially say "I know where they're coming from, because I'm in the exact same boat, and I know what it's like"....?

Shame on you.

Sorry, Greggy and anyone else. It's not the time nor place for it. I won't continue the conversation any more. It just bothered me once I connected the dots after seeing that he was at the con, figuring out who he was there and what he had said not too long ago. I'm done with it and moving on.

No, shame on you for being judgmental in the first place...

You think that was being judgemental...? I guess, in this PC world, speaking truth is considered "judgemental", even when it's not aimed at anyone in particular. Gosh, don't dare say out loud that something some generic person somewhere might be doing isn't the best thing for them.

At least it puts paid to your nonsense about being in a glass house. Doesn't really work when someone's already admitted their shared flaws, does it...?

Now, is there a reason you felt you needed to do this OT posturing here, in public?

Couldn't send me a PM, could ya...?

No, of course not. That's not how it works.

The funny thing is, the only people I met from this board were Cujobyte, Comicgrinder, and I *think* Spiderman-on-tilt.

I certainly didn't meet you. Wouldn't that be ironic if I'm not even the person you think I am...