• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week Back From CGC
46 46

17,958 posts in this topic

I just got these yesterday! Variant galore!! :banana: If your interested in any of them PM me (thumbs u

Batman: Battle for the Cowl Sketch Retail Incentive Issue x2

COMICS18JUL09004.jpg

COMICS18JUL09005.jpg

Wolverine: Weapon X Sketch x2

COMICS18JUL09006.jpg

COMICS18JUL09007.jpg

Ultimate Origins #1 Sketch Micheal Turner

COMICS18JUL09003.jpg

Iron Man #1 Movie Variant

COMICS18JUL09001.jpg

And the one that didn't make the grade

Secret Wars #8

COMICS18JUL09002.jpg

Just saw this morning that the grades had posted on my latest submission to CGC. Won't have the books back for a week or two but here are the grades of some of the better ones:

Batman: The Dark Knight Returns #1, 2, 3, 4 CGC 9.4, 9.6, 9.4, 9.8 :) (part of the Chicago find from last year)

Harbinger #0 (Pink Variant) CGC 9.4 (thumbs u (from a local antique mall)

Conan the Barbarian #275 CGC 9.4 :grin:

Deadpool #1 CGC 9.6 (got this from mschmidt here on the boards) :banana:

G.I. Joe #93 CGC 9.8, 9.6 :banana: (also part of the Chicago find - the 9.8 ties for top census) :acclaim:

Uncanny X-Men #507 CGC 9.8 Planet Comicon Edition (2 copies) (got these from jonjesper) (worship)

Edited by shark2557

Hey guys I am new to this but I am receiving an Avengers 16 CGC 9.4 Universal, but was not sure how much on average it would sell for. Any ideas?

Also I am expecting to receive an Amazing Spider-Man 25 CGC 9.4 or 9.6. Any ideas on how much that would be worth? Thanks for your help. I will post pics when I actually receive the books.

Hey guys I am new to this but I am receiving an Avengers 16 CGC 9.4 Universal, but was not sure how much on average it would sell for. Any ideas?

Also I am expecting to receive an Amazing Spider-Man CGC 9.4 or 9.6. Any ideas on how much that would be worth? Thanks for your help. I will post pics when I actually receive the books.

Welcome to the boards J0N. :)

GPA Analysis

Click on the link to the GPA Analysis website. It tracks sales of CGC comics over a period of time from different venues. Cost is $9.95 per month. It's a good investment if you join. You can look up the selling prices of CGC comics at any time of the day, month or year. (thumbs u

[*] Strange Adventures #180 CGC 7.5 OFF-WHITE (Origin and 1st appearance of Animal Man) ... meh

3731699735_1170b3a079_b.jpg

A Strange Adventures 180 CGC 7.5 is a fantastic site to see. Way to go Charlie!

:applause:

Hell yeah, that's sweet!