• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week Back From CGC
46 46

17,958 posts in this topic

I finally got the rest of my books back from C2E2. Depsite 1 not being able to get graded because of overhang (Grimm Fairy Tales #1), and the unfortunate Finch incident I was very happy with the following:

fevrecon.jpg

fevrereg.jpg

fevrenightmare.jpg

crossed7.jpg

crossed1.jpg

wormwood.jpg

ignitioncity.jpg

beyondwonderlandjsc.jpg

siryn.jpgarchangel.jpg

thevision.jpg

songbird.jpg

indeed...very strange and I have to say that is the first one that I can recall seeing without anything on the label....why? anyone?

I have another question. Have you guys seen other Jungle Action books where they said "Jungle Action & Black Panther" in the title? The title is just Jungle Action (featuring the Black Panther).

I finally got the rest of my books back from C2E2. Depsite 1 not being able to get graded because of overhang (Grimm Fairy Tales #1), and the unfortunate Finch incident I was very happy with the following:

Did you pay for the Vision sketch? :eyeroll:

fevrecon.jpg

fevrereg.jpg

fevrenightmare.jpg

crossed7.jpg

crossed1.jpg

wormwood.jpg

ignitioncity.jpg

beyondwonderlandjsc.jpg

siryn.jpgarchangel.jpg

thevision.jpg

songbird.jpg

freaking awesome! ! !

COOL!! i am not really into modern or Sig books but some of those are really sweet!

fevrecon.jpg

A few new mags, I realize people spend soooo much time there.... lol

All white pages, and almost all Frank Frazetta (1 Boris) it's almost like a theme or sumtin hm

dracula1_96.jpg

New high census, previous for this issue was a lone 9.4

vampi31_96.jpg

New high census, previous for this issue was a lone 9.2

national13_96.jpg

Currently tied with my other 9.4 Vampirella #1 for top spot, but has white pages.

It was pre-graded at 9.6, which would have made this a full house, or flush, not sure which.

(at the very least, 4 of a kind) :insane:

vampi1_94b.jpg

JungleAction23nm.jpg

Very succinct label. No artist, writer, anything.

Looks like a "Friday at Five" type of grading job. :whistle:

I've seen the same thing on most of my GRIPS books.