• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week Back From CGC
46 46

17,955 posts in this topic

first batch graded of my unpressed silver marvels, a couple of goodies:

TOS #83 9.8

TOS #96 9.8

Thor #157 9.8 (first)- this one cracks me up because when i had my hedge fund, i was looking for a slabbed copy of this in 9.4 to display in my office never realizing i already owned a raw book that would grade 9.8

Gift grades

TOS #83 9.8

TOS #96 9.8

Thor #157 9.8 (first)- this one cracks me up because when i had my hedge fund, i was looking for a slabbed copy of this in 9.4 to display in my office never realizing i already owned a raw book that would grade 9.8

Gift grades

unmanipulated masterpieces. good luck with my raw dross spun into gold

TOS #83 9.8

TOS #96 9.8

Gift grades

unmanipulated masterpieces. good luck with my raw dross spun into gold

:D

Getting back my sweet copy of Journey 83 this week. I got the .5! :mad: but expected...

Still waiting on grades on ASM 129, Tick 1 Special Edition, and a couple variant covers hoping to get the 9.8 on...

Those Pressmans are tough!

These copies were both just the second copies ever to go 9.8.

The Wolverine 35 ABO variant is the first 9.8 copy.

Until you get a regular Wolverine 35 in 9.8, you have nothing. :rulez:

TOS #83 9.8

TOS #96 9.8

Need to see a scan so I can drool over it. There should be rules about not posting scans, minimum one week ban! :baiting: