• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silver & Bronze Sale - buy buy buy!

372 posts in this topic

Time to trot out some new scans plus some others that I've had sitting around for a while. 1960's and 1970's DC, Marvel, Charlton and a few other misc publishers are coming right up!

I'll post front scans. Back cover scans are available for most every comic. Just view the image and where you see "-f" in the image name which indicates Front cover, change it to "-b" to see the Back cover. aka, MyTitle123-f.jpg is the Front cover, MyTitle123-b.jpg is the Back cover. I'll provide the image if you need it but can't figure it out.

:takeit: in the thread rules. PMs welcome but are secondary to :takeit:

No gouge shipping - a few bucks will send 3-5 comics via Bound Printed Matter to most any US address. Priority or international shipping available at pretty much exact cost.

Now, let's sell some comics! :headbang:

all-star comics 59 7.0 FN/VF Mar/Apr 1976 Justice Society of America $5.00

allstarcomics59-f1.jpg

all-star comics 59 8.5 VF+ Mar/Apr 1976 Justice Society of America $8.00

allstarcomics59-f2.jpg

all-star comics 72 9.0 VF/NM May/Jun 1978 Justice Society of America, Thorn, Newstand $16.00

allstarcomics72-f.jpg