• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC is now GRADING COMIC MAGAZINES!

80 posts in this topic

Steve,

Is it holder the same as regular comic submission, only slightly larger?

Yes

Congrats Steve.

I have sweet copies of Heavy Metal 1-5 and that Rampaging Hulk with the an original X-men story heading your way... maybe Kull #1 too

I want to buy the Hulk. popcorn.gif

If he won't sell you his, you can buy mine... I'm still sitting on over 800 high grade mags from an original owner collection... although my chair is getting a little wobbly... insane.gif

OK Brian,

I may have (2). One's' yours for sure if so.

If I only have one, I intened to keep it though.

Very good. I have a reader so if it's CGCed that's cool, but raw is also fine. Thanks B.

If he won't sell you his, you can buy mine... I'm still sitting on over 800 high grade mags from an original owner collection... although my chair is getting a little wobbly... insane.gif

Very cool. If he only has one then I'll take yours. I don't care if it's CGCed or raw, just needs to be HG. Thanks Light.

awesome! and on schedule..... 893applaud-thumb.gif

I'm sure you'll be grading your Hustler collection very soon.

if u read steve's post, it is only comic mags.....get your head out of your . flamed.gif

they will grade regular mags in the future which i was refering too,I thought you knew everything? so you get your head out of YOUR @$$...literally!

CGC Comic Magazine Pricing Structure and Turn Around Times:

Economy: $25 Per Book Books valued at $400 or less. 25 Business Days.

Yes!!!....You'll see a few of my mags shortly... thumbsup2.gif

Just curious though...is the turnaround time you state a promotional time period???...It sure would be nice if comics had that quick turnaround time... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Now the question is ...

Will there be on-site Mag-Slabbing at Wizard-World Dallas ????

Next step: Graphic Novels and Hard-Covers.

e.g. Vampirella 1977 HC

Thanks CGC for recognizing Comic mags!!!!!!!!

893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

893applaud-thumb.gifpopcorn.gifpopcorn.gifpopcorn.gifpopcorn.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

893applaud-thumb.gifpopcorn.gifpopcorn.gifpopcorn.gifpopcorn.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

893applaud-thumb.gifpopcorn.gifthumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gifpopcorn.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

893applaud-thumb.gifpopcorn.gifthumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gifpopcorn.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Economy: $25 Per Book Books valued at $400 or less. 25 Business Days.

Standard: $34 Per Book Books valued at $400 or less. 15 Business Days.

Express: $49 Per Book No value limit. 5 Business Days.

Walkthru: $70 Per Book No value limit. Same Day Service

New Holder $11 Per Book 10 Business Days

I think CGC comic book grading should have tiers like this which are based on value rather than age????gossip.gif