• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Signature Series books

418 posts in this topic

Official Handbook to Amazing Spider-Man #1 CGC 9.8 signed by John Byrne. $150.00. If this doesn't sell right away (and it just might), I will bring it down in price every once in a while. The only catch is, I will remove it at a certain price without warning. :devil:

ss570.jpg

:popcorn:

BEAUTIFUL books, Alex!

If I didn't have my funds tied up for about a month, I'd be all over a couple of these! :thumbsup:

If there is something you really like, PM me and we can discuss holding them for you. I have done it before for board members, and I will do it again. Let me know,

Alex

Official Handbook to Amazing Spider-Man #1 CGC 9.8 signed by John Byrne. $150.00. If this doesn't sell right away (and it just might), I will bring it down in price every once in a while. The only catch is, I will remove it at a certain price without warning. :devil:

ss570.jpg

Now $140