• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Signature Series books

418 posts in this topic

I need this book but in an 8.5

You got any 8.5 or higher??

I have this one, but it is one that I really like and it is from my collection.

ss1133.jpg

ss1133a.jpg

\

Yeah dont want to take anything out of your collection.I'm looking for anything before 1967 (AMS #50) in a 8.5- after AMS #50 in 9.4.If you have anything like this let me know.Thanks for your time.

nice stuff Alex.

You have anything I might want?

I will have some Cap stuff this summer. Not much now. I will see if there is anything in the vault.

awesome. thanks Alex!

I'm curious about what you'll have in the summer? . . .

Most of the ASM I put in from that time frame are 6.0 to 7.5 or lower. It's actually harder to sell the higher graded stuff than it is the medium grades. Not a lot of people want to put out that kind of money, and it is really tough to tie up so much into 1 book.

Sorry I couldn't help.

nice stuff Alex.

I will have some Cap stuff this summer. Not much now. I will see if there is anything in the vault.

awesome. thanks Alex!

Sorry Raph, I don't like to talk about stuff that isn't done yet. I'm very superstitous. :eek:

Most of the ASM I put in from that time frame are 6.0 to 7.5 or lower. It's actually harder to sell the higher graded stuff than it is the medium grades. Not a lot of people want to put out that kind of money, and it is really tough to tie up so much into 1 book.

Sorry I couldn't help.

no problem...thanks for looking.

I already have a SW #8 or i would have taken it.Just please keep me in mind if you come across any.Have a great one and good luck in your sales.

Wheres the good stuff?

You mean the stuff you can't afford?

I can afford more now!

Just your stuff aint that good! Needs more Green Lantern

nice stuff Alex.

awesome. thanks Alex!

Sorry Raph, I don't like to talk about stuff that isn't done yet. I'm very superstitous. :eek:

i understand. we wouldn't want to jinx anything.