• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SA/BA Marvels Comin At Ya! Maybe some other stuff too...

49 posts in this topic

Avengers 21 VG $8.00

sc00064918.jpg

Holy color loss!! :gossip: haha, but this is a cool book. I used to read it all the time. When I was about 14 around 1994 I walked into this sorta thrift shop called Ted's in Syracuse, NY, and he had this book, real beat up, for around a dollar. I picked it up and loved it! I also got Avengers #18 there. :cloud9: Touching story, I know. :acclaim:

Excuse the upside-down scan. Photobucket is being mean.

Fantastic Four 78 6.5 7.00

sc03c6b06f.jpg

It's a trick, don't listen to him. Studies have proven that an upside-down book will be perceived as a whole grade higher than right side up. :baiting::P

sc03c6b06f.jpg

It's a trick, don't listen to him. Studies have proven that an upside-down book will be perceived as a whole grade higher than right side up. :baiting::P

Why don't you go dump on someone elses for sale thread.

ASM 94 & Avengers 22 :takeit:

Amazing Spider-Man 94 was taken via PM at 1:52 sorry. but the Avengers is yours and I'll toss in a couple ASMs in the mid 100s that are in VF condition.

Let me know if you still want the books.

sc03c6b06f.jpg

Haha, sorry Cap, I was just plaayyiinnn :sorry:

sc03c6b06f.jpg

Haha, sorry Cap, I was just plaayyiinnn :sorry:

okeydokey, (thumbs u