• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

showcase-new-england

42 posts in this topic

My biggest pet peeve with this type of listings :frustrated:

If I wanted to search for Moderns I would go to the Modern section not the SA or BA section. :censored:

To resurrect this thread. Is the consensus that " showcase-new-england" sells undisclosed restored books?

Nope . . . the undisclosed resto being discussed above is from a different seller: "robojo33".

As far as I know, he has no connection to showcase-new-england.

To resurrect this thread. Is the consensus that " showcase-new-england" sells undisclosed restored books?

Nope . . . the undisclosed resto being discussed above is from a different seller: "robojo33".

As far as I know, he has no connection to showcase-new-england.

hm you're right, the thread is a bit confusing. Not sure if Flaming Telepath was just making a somewhat unrelated comment about Robojo or lumping showcase in with robojo.. I'm considering a couple of his BINs, (as I saw you bought a few). Seem reasonable.

Though it has nothing to do with this thread, I do know of a couple of individuals who have received restored books from SNE that were sold as unrestored. That's not to say it's a regular occurrence or that it was intentional, but it has happened. To be fair though, with the volume they do, it's probably an inevitability.

(thumbs u

I had three out of three with them.

Everybody can miss resto from time to time.

But all the time?

Somebody isn't trying hard enough. Or doesn't want to try hard enough.

High priced items?

It was a couple of board members, but it was discussed years ago. Maybe Nick (FT) was one of them? Anyway, can't remember what they were exactly, but they obviously weren't worth enough to stand out in my mind.

Sorry to hear about that man. Obviously that sucks. Did you contact him asking for a refund? Or didnt want to bother being in the UK and all?

Yeah, on the first two items...gave up on the third.

The colour-touched ASM #39 was a refund/replacement for the X-Men #8 with the pages glued back in. doh!

Sorry to hear about that man. Obviously that sucks. Did you contact him asking for a refund? Or didnt want to bother being in the UK and all?

The colour-touched ASM #39 was a refund/replacement for the X-Men #8 with the pages glued back in. doh!

mess disturber

doh! doh! Sorry man. Sure does suck big time